Thursday, February 13, 2014

Update and Star Wars the Clone Wars


Greetings all!  I'm back with a brief update about my blog and the recent announcement about the new episodes for Star Wars the Clone Wars.  To start off, I'm planning on re starting my blog.  Lately (as in the past few months) I've had a lot that's been going on, but I'm back!  I already have half a post done on the beast wars of Onderon (with Ulic-Qel Droma) so I plan on finishing it this weekend when I have a chance then publishing it.  I'm looking forward to writing again.

Now to the recent announcement about the Clone Wars.  Lucasfilm has decided to release the episodes from season 6 that we were promised on Netflix.  These episodes (and apparently some other never before seen directors cut episodes) will be released on March 7 and they titled The Lost Missions.  Now personally, I am very excited for these episodes as they will add some sort of closer to the events of the previous season.  I haven't read very much else on what these episodes may or may not contain so I can only look forward to watching them when they are released.

Anyway... I just wanted to let you guys know that some more posts are coming and to convey what I just heard with you about The Clone Wars (which I am very excited about).  Oh! I almost forgot... It has been just over a year that I started this blog so Happy Birthday!!  I have really enjoyed sharing my thoughts and hearing from you so thanks to my readers!

So on that note (and until my next point), may the Force be with you......

No comments:

Post a Comment