Wednesday, July 3, 2013

4975 BBY: Lost Tribe of the Sith: Savior

In this post I will be looking at the Lost Tribe of the Sith: Savior.  So far I've really enjoyed reading these stories by John Jackson Miller.  Even though there's the  issue I pointed out in my previous post I find that if you really pay close attention to the story and the progression of the characters, it's a very good read.  This post will be short so let's get started.

Now it's been 25 years since the Omen crashed on Kesh and the Sith aboard claimed that they were the Skyborn (Gods) to the Kesh people.  But now the Keshiri are seeing through the web of lies that the Sith have woven.  In my last post I made a small prediction saying that the Keshiri would rise up against the Sith in a violent way but after thinking about that I believe I was wrong.  The Keshiri would never win in a fight against the Sith.  Unlike the Sith who have the Force and lightsabers, the Keshiri don't really have anything that would put up a good fight against the Sith.  The alternative way to strike at the Sith that happened in this story is a much better idea.  The Keshiri waited until most of the Sith were on the mountain top where the Omen crash landed.  Then at the exact same time, they stole the Sith's Uvaks (flying creatures native to Kesh) and rode off.  This left the Sith stuck at the top of the mountain and the only way back down was by foot.  

But another resistance was putting their plan into action at the same time as the Keshiri.  Seelah and Jariad Korsin were planning to over through Grand Lord Korsin.  This plan to kill the Grand Lord was going well until Nida Korsin (the Grand Lords Daughter) arrived towards the middle of the battle when everyone was injured or dead.  I seems that there were three plans that were trying to be put in motion because the Grand Lord was planning to make Nida his successor so that she may follow his plans for Kesh through.  In the end , the Grand Lord was killed along with Jariad Korsin and Seelah was left paralyzed from the waist down due to massive boulders that crushed her leg.

For my next post I will be looking at Galactic Timeline Record 11: Rebirth of the Sith Empire.  Like one of my posts on the Great Hyperspace War, this also a video featured on swtor.com.  Until my next post, may the Force be with you.........

No comments:

Post a Comment